Timothy Winey was interviewed at the 2008 London Golf Show by the BBC Radio golf program "Chip in."
It is our pleasure to bring you the most advanced putters ever conceived!
My name is Timothy Winey. I am the founder and director of Torpedo Golf LLC. Both the 2007 Irish and British Opens were won with Torpedo technology.
Torpedo Golf innovations:
- Unique 3D head geometries for improved alignment, depth perception and vibration control,
- Our hallmark Torpedo Shaft in all putters for dramatic improvements in distance control, stroke path stabilization, skid reduction, and enlarged sweet spot,
- Proprietary face texturing for improved feedback and further skid reduction.
- Precision extruded steel tubing for precise vibration control and tactile feedback,
- Precision Star Grips integrated with our shaft tunings
Climb aboard, and let us help you “sink more putts.“
Torpedo Golf LLC
“Sink more putts” is more than just a play on words; it’s a direct result of applying our technology using rigorous scientific methods.
At Torpedo Golf, we take great care to craft our “instruments” out of the finest materials, guided by theories of harmony, balance and symmetry, using geometries, materials and ratios to give golfers the greatest chance of aiming properly. controlling for distance, reducing putt skid length, and improving vibrational and acoustic feedback.
By seamlessly weaving these elements into a coherent and unified putting system, golfers indeed really do “Sink More Putts!”
Made in USA
Torpedo Putters are 100% precision manufactured in America by American workers. Even our grips are 100% American Made. American consumers can directly affect the US economy and strengthen it by choosing to buy products made in the USA. More sales mean more jobs.
Read all about it >
"Crafting a 'revolutionary' putter for a British Open champion..." Timothy Winey has won the Golf Magazine Innovator Award 2007 for "The Inventor".
Read more >
Read testimonials >
Find out why >
Watch the video >
Specialized formulations will be made available on a case-by-case basis for select touring professionals.
Find out more >